Thanks Blogger!
I've wanted to schedule posts and have them published on a given date but couldn't. Now I can! I even posted after midnight my time for the post to show the same day. I deleted it and waited until daybreak.
Now, when I'm continuously inspired, I can keep writing and schedule the post into the future. Of course, we could have used a word processing software to handle that part but being away from the computer, how would you get it published!
Some really cool features and great service. I love it! What a great "May day" surprise!
I'll see ya tomorrow. Can you believe half the year is almost over? Life is what happens when you live; it's best to have fun in the process! Happy Life and Living! And don't forget, happy Loving, too!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Cool New Feature
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment