Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blessings Abound


Even if we could not articulate one thing we count as a blessing because of an occurrence, we are still blessed. As a Christian, that's literally impossible, I might add. When we can identify something that happened to us and/or for us or on our behalf, blessings abound.

One such incidence for me came in the form of a gentleman whose name is Mr. Rose. I do not call him that but he may not want me to use his name, not just yet. Mr. Rose is financially rich. He also has a wealth of knowledge and information. He shared two hours of his time and expertise with me today to help me with GeoVi's Home for New Life.

Identifying strengths and weaknesses will enable growth and support success. He is pragmatic and although a believer, he looks at the bottom line. A very complimentary man in recognizing one's strengths with an appreciation for one's passions, he asks the difficult questions and knows how to extract from you.

We will meet again as he review pages of information left with him and develop a plan of action on fund raising for the Home. I was given assignments and you can be certain they will be completed with accuracy and expediency.

Blessings are all around us. How I met him would force a "Wow!" from you. It was a situation of something the enemy meant for my detriment but the Lord made it work for my good. Had not the enemy intervened, I'm not sure our paths would have crossed.

God is truly amazing. He wants to bless us and He uses unlikely sources. Mr. Rose is a true rose. (Yeah, thorns and all!) *LOL*

No comments: