
"Opportunities are easily recognized once they have been wasted." Jovan
Remember the conference at our church last week? On Friday night, I met a lady who invited me to be her guest at the BMW Golf Classic this week being held in my neighborhood! It's a bit of a long story but that's the brunt of it.
I wrote earlier about "Connections." We are divinely connected. Kevin Costner will be a celebrity golfer at this event. I also received an invitation to attend the celebration at the end of the Classic on next Sunday.
I'll take business cards for GeoVi's Home for New Life and network. I'm so excited about this opportunity!
May you have favor with man and opportunities opened to you this week! To the ladies, I pray Mother's Day was a lovely day and you were showered with love from family and friends.
Take special care.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Opportunities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
In the latest news about the 2008 BMW ProAM, the word is that Kevin Costner will not be attending this year. Thought you should know so you won't be so disappointed when you find he's not there!
Sarah, thank you! I didn't think I'd even get within speaking distance of Kevin Costner but I thought I'd get a glimpse of him. (I'm not into the celebrity fanfare but the opportunity is a good one.) I haven't kept up with this other than the annoyances it's causing in the neighborhood. I won't be totally selfish an flexible (as if it would help) but it's a good thing for the city. The weather's not supposed to cooperate. I'd rather the rain (with no lightning) than the heat.
Post a Comment