Whether the 'world' wishes to believe or accept it, we're divinely connected. Recalling a sermon or perhaps Bible study lesson taught by my Pastor, Apostle Ron Carpenter [Redemption World Outreach Center, Greenville, SC], I'm reminded of something he said about everything the Lord made was good. The devil makes sure there is interference to pervert the good the Lord makes. He will use any willing or unwilling subject to bid his call. We who are unwilling has the Word of God to give us an escape. We do have choices.
This brings me to divine connections. The Internet is a wonderful resource to have and medium to reach millions around the world from the comfort and convenience of one's home or anywhere a signal can be reached. The devil uses the net for perversions but God will be glorified!
In developing this site, I've meet some wonderful people from around the world. They've been males although I did meet one female from London. We only exchanged one email, no chat. The latest introduction is someone living in Rome, Italy who is from Madagascar! How incredible is that? This is the way the Lord has worked from the very beginning.
For me, the timing of this site couldn't have been worse but I'm not my own. I was bought with a price and when the Lord speaks, I fumble around at times before springing into action. I've learned it's okay to question Him but it's best to make sure we do what He says!
The full testimony is yet to come. The photo shown above represents our divine connections. Notice I didn't select just any chainlink. These are gold, 24K if you indulge me. *grin* Only the best for His children!
So today, I'm giving thanks for divine connections in my life. Whether the person is doing something for us or not; we have an opportunity to bless them. A smile, kind word, soft embrace or holding a door. . . we need each other.
Here's to the D.C.'s in your life!
This brings me to divine connections. The Internet is a wonderful resource to have and medium to reach millions around the world from the comfort and convenience of one's home or anywhere a signal can be reached. The devil uses the net for perversions but God will be glorified!
In developing this site, I've meet some wonderful people from around the world. They've been males although I did meet one female from London. We only exchanged one email, no chat. The latest introduction is someone living in Rome, Italy who is from Madagascar! How incredible is that? This is the way the Lord has worked from the very beginning.
For me, the timing of this site couldn't have been worse but I'm not my own. I was bought with a price and when the Lord speaks, I fumble around at times before springing into action. I've learned it's okay to question Him but it's best to make sure we do what He says!
The full testimony is yet to come. The photo shown above represents our divine connections. Notice I didn't select just any chainlink. These are gold, 24K if you indulge me. *grin* Only the best for His children!
So today, I'm giving thanks for divine connections in my life. Whether the person is doing something for us or not; we have an opportunity to bless them. A smile, kind word, soft embrace or holding a door. . . we need each other.
Here's to the D.C.'s in your life!



No comments:
Post a Comment