Monday, April 21, 2008

Thinking out Loud

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. It's also a terrible thing to lose one's mind. Remember who said that? With all due respect, but it's just so easy to "pick on" some people. Hey, I'm not picking on anybody. I'm just sayin'.

I was thinking of adding a feature to the site. It actually makes sense, knowing my history. The Lord tends to take the things from our past to help us walk into the future He has already prepared for us. I love that and everything else about Him, don't you?

[Thinking about the site...] If we viewed everything as a work in progress, we'd never become bored. I want to scream when I hear children talk about being bored. GRRRRRRRrrrrrrr! There's far too much to discover, learn and do to ever be bored!! As long as there are books, even if the Internet isn't available, boredom is self-depreciating. It doesn't exist unless one is boring.

Okay, I've finished thinking out loud. I'm rambling and will close here. Be well and take special care. See ya tomorrow! B'bye...

No comments: