Sunday, April 20, 2008

Glory in the House

Happy Sunday! I'm still singing! I'm heading to the shower to go to the second worship service. I stayed up too late last night to make it to the first service.

I hope you're excited when it's time for praise, worship and fellowship. I get so excited when driving to church that I have to make a conscientious effort NOT to speed! I say to you without exaggeration, each time I have been stopped for speeding while under the anointing of the Holy Spirit, I have been either given a verbal or written warning. The last office asked me to turn my music down, I was so caught up! *laughing* The thought of a ticket brought me back from the heavens, admittedly. That time, I wasn't speeding as I saw the officer, passed him. He was not being honest and the Lord handled it for me. When I'm guilty, I want to smack myself. When I'm not, I want to smack the officer but wouldn't dare!

Be blessed today. I gotta jet! I pray His Shekinah Glory fall over the house today. (House of worship)I pray you witness and bear witness to our AWESOME God today and always!

Hugs! Pray for me!

No comments: