Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Exhausted!


The day started early and ended late. Sometimes that's the norm. There are times when you're worn out mentally but not physically. Tonight, it's both. There won't be any rambling at any length in this post, I promise you. Okay, to the point, then.

Remember in a previous post (well, you'll see it if you keep reading this blog) I was thinking about adding a feature to the site? While I was sleeping, the Lord gave confirmation about it. I think it came in my email box around 12:45AM. I was unaware of this until around 10:30AM. While pondering around doing what is done to leave for work, I wrestled with thoughts on whether it was something I should do.

I had this dialogue with the Lord and told Him I trusted Him and wanted to make sure it wasn't me. He reminded me of my qualifications etc. I left it at that. When I had a breather, I checked email and there it was! Someone requesting exactly what I had been told to do/offer! I won't say I couldn't believe it but saying it is rhetorical, okay? I couldn't believe it!!! He [the Lord] blew my mind again!

Uhh ohhh...I am getting a second wind, thanks to the Holy Spirit! I will stop here or I'll be awake for another 4-5 hours. My day was what the Lord wanted it to be. He put me in the presence of 47 multimillionaires [all males/all investors]. We were on first-name basis as if we knew each other. I learned so much and really worked the room.

There is much more to come about this, I expect it! I'll fill you in, if you're still around. I certainly hope so. For now, this exhaused lady is calling it a night. I am excited to see how the Lord tops today on tomorrow! He's like that, you know!

I'm pooped but not too pooped to pray. I'll pray for you!

ta ta!

No comments: